Facilities Engineer (ISO/ Mfg/ North) (CSO 230831)
5 days work week
Woodlands (Transport provided at various MRT pick-up points)
- Coordinating, planning & implementation of the operational aspect of facility activities
- Monitor and plan maintenance schedule and execute work orders
- Maintain all equipment & services of the Company
- Supervise and provide training to the technicians
- Manage contractors & service providers to carry out facility activities
- Participation in cross functional, energy conservation & other work improvement activities.
Degree in Mechanical, Electrical and Building Services Engineering
At least 3 years’ experience in manufacturing environment, preferably in chemical industry.
Technical knowledge with hands-on experience in troubleshooting & servicing industrial equipment
Sound knowledge in chillers, compressors, cooling towers, HVAC systems.
Familiar with Factory Acts & Works of Engineering Construction Regulation.
Knowledge in ISO14001, OHSAS18001 matters.
Good interpersonal & communication skills.
Strong work commitment & able to work under minimum supervision
Required to wear jumpsuit and mask as Personal Protective Equipment when necessary.
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries, notice period together with a recent photograph and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (In MS Words format preferred)
Attn: Serene Ong (Registration No.: R1102059)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417C
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements: (Click the advertisement link at Job Seeker page)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]