Facilities Engineer (Experience in M&E, West, $4000)
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of M&E facilities in the building.
- Oversee functions and activities of day-to-day M&E systems and suggest improvement maintenance plans.
- Involved in developing, implementing, reviewing and maintaining the maintenance regime and process review.
- Oversee the works carried out by the outsourced contracts to ensure minimal disruption to the building operation.
- Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 5 years’ experience in maintaining M&E systems.
- Experience in practical knowledge of common facilities operations such as air conditioning and electrical systems.
- Working Day: 5 days with Alt Sat (Half Day).
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah (R1108310)