Facilities Engineer (Data Centre)
Location: Tai Seng
Salary: $3,000 - $5,000
12 hour rotating shift (8 to 845), 3443 pattern
• Supervise vendors carrying out maintenance and repair works in the building.
• Carry out daily equipment inspections and checklists verification.
• Ensure that periodic maintenance works as performed by appointed vendors are executed satisfactorily & in accordance with agreed procedures
• Correct and timely provisioning of power and racks for customers.
• Process billing of completed Customers Service Requests
• Accept and process Equipment Delivery notices from Customers.
• Prepare customer monthly progress report and track status of deliverables.
• Consolidate, compute and process billing of monthly utility bill.
• Deal with Customer requests/complaints in an appropriate & efficient manner, or otherwise escalate to the next level of authority for proper action.
• Perform any other ad-hoc tasks associated with the maintenance, upgrading, repairs, addition or modification of the facilities, as instructed by the Management.
• Maintain CAD drawings for Data Centre & MEP systems, and ensure all documentation is updated.
• Provide on-site 24x7 first level response to any M&E incident.
• Carry out daily operation and maintenance work orders/tasks safely and accurately.
• Provide Remote-Hands services to DC customers
• Install, troubleshoot and de-install Cross-Connects cabling.
Interested candidates may send your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Keith Khaw Hao Ming
CEI REG NO R1546813
Recruit Express Pte Ltd