Facilities Engineer (1Year Contract)
- Assist in operations and implementation of facilities management programmes, including formulating programmes relating to routine and periodic maintenance works, plan and implement the cyclical replacement/ enhancement works for all Central Offices
- Support Manager for preparation of operation and capital budget, monitoring and control to ensure completion within time and cost objectives.
- Assist in contract administration and management, including calling, evaluation, negotiation and award recommendation of tenders/ quotations.
- Support the effective planning and management of activities of outsourced service partners, providing supervision and controlling their performance
- Coordinate with internal associate engineers and the appointed managing agent to ensure maintenance of all systems are being carried out according to plan and contracted scope of work and manage facilities related to timely repair and replacement work.
- Assist to investigate, develop and implement solutions, trouble shoot on day to day operational problems of facilities and building.
- Assist to develop and implement policies, protocol and procedures to maintain full compliance with the prevailing legislative acts and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct periodical quality control inspections at all Central Offices for potential safety hazards and unsafe conditions, initiate corrective measures to maintain a secure, safe and healthy work environment (the inspections should include after office hours if need be).
- Attend to all emergency/crisis on and off hours and provide a timely response to incidents as they arise and assist in emergency management and contingency planning.
- Assist in internal and external audits.
- Any task which may be assigned from time to time
- Dip/Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Facilities Management with 3 years relevant working experience.
- Well versed in all facets of facilities management with general knowledge of all real estate functions including planning, development, asset management and project management.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, able to work under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 1 year contract with full benefits.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9753
EA Registration Number: R1111375
EA Personnel: Lee Hui En Ashley
People Profilers Pte Ltd