Facilities Engineer (1Year Contract)
This position is responsible for overseeing overall building maintenance and security operation for all Central Offices, includes conducting inspection, coordinating maintenance/ improvement programs and projects, compile data for reporting and forecasting future needs and costs.
- Plan, organize and execute all improvement projects and ensure maintenance requirements are met at all times.
- Prepare scheduling considering all project variables, manage cash flows, prepare project progress reports and attend all meetings.
- Prepare proposal, tender, quotation etc. for procurement of services and goods.
- Check and ensure works are being carried out according to plan and contracts in a timely manner.
- Support the effective planning and management of activities of outsourced service partners, providing supervision and monitoring their performance
- Conduct regular inspections for potential safety hazards and unsafe conditions, initiate corrective measures to maintain a secure, safe and healthy work environment (the inspections should include after office hours if need be).
- Attend to all emergency/crisis and assist in emergency management and contingency planning.
- Develop and implement policies, protocol and procedures to maintain full compliance with the prevailing legislative acts and regulatory requirements.
- Manage and oversee operations and the implementation and maintenance of internal systems to ensure protocol are followed and met.
- Good understanding of facilities management programmes, including formulating programmes relating to routine and periodic maintenance works, plan and implement the cyclical replacement/ enhancement works for all Central Offices
- Support Manager in preparation of operation and capital budget, monitoring and control to ensure completion within time and cost objectives.
- Assist in internal and external audits
- Lead a team of Associate Engineers.
- Any task which may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Facilities Management
- Preferably with 5 years relevant working experience. Training and guidance will be provided for fresh graduate.
- Well versed in all facets of facilities management with general knowledge of all real estate functions including planning, development, asset management and project management.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, able to work under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9754
EA Registration Number: R1655911
EA Personnel: Choi Syeulgi
People Profilers Pte Ltd