Facilities Development Manager- HEALTHCARE
Leading healthcare groups in Singapore, offering excellent patient care services as well as a comprehensive range of medical services. They strive to serve the healthcare needs of residents by providing affordable and high quality medical care.
The selected personnel would be expected to play an integral part in managing, monitoring and overseeing renovation works as well as overseeing the management and maintenance of assigned facilites. In addition, this role would require the applicant to:
• Lead in the development and implementation of facility and infra project management that would challenge the current operating model, inspire innovation/transformation, advance WIHC's strategy/mission and deliver better value to patients and staffs
• Build sustainability and operational readiness by incorporating functionality and maintainability into new facilities design and construction upfront, and reduce risk during design and construction stage
• Oversee the management, planning, organizing, coordinating and operational processes of the FM/FD and areas assigned
• Identify and monitor Key Performance Indicators across areas assigned in support of the Hospital's strategic direction
• Establish, maintain and implement appropriate corporate policies, procedures and controls for operational process and service delivery
• Direct and manage programs to maintain infrastructures and equipment
• Direct and oversee fire safety matters
The Successful Applicant
You will be a self-driven and motivated employee with good knowledge and concept in facilities management. In addition, you will possess
• Degree in Facilities Management or equivalent
• Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in Building Maintenance
• Good communications, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Independent, meticulous and also a team player
What is in for you?
Successful applicants would be offered an excellent opportunity to work in a prestigious healthcare environment with massive room for career advancements and growth. You will also receive competitive remuneration and benefits. Please feel free to contact us to find out more.
Interested applicants please send their updated resume stating current drawn and expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd
License No.: 10C4754
Yong Pei Yun
Registration No.: R1768732
JobStudio Pte Ltd