- Maintains tracking records, files and keeps current status for all onboarding, decommissioning and master data updates.
- Ensuring all information in the system is accurate and completed.
- Monitor and track the status of master data update, onboarding and decommissioning activities closely and provide timely updates to the compliance team management.
- Work closely with Quality, Manufacturing and Life Cycle Management Department to sustain existing EAM related requirements, processes and documents.
- Participate in Compliance and Validation-related projects.
- Ensure that all EAM related company procedures and policies are executed as documented and follow up activities are carried out accordingly.
- Support all Facilities projects and daily operations.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Candidate with Higher Nitec/Diploma in Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Good communication skills in dealing with all levels of management.
- Comfortable with follow-ups, write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be committed and good team player.
- Ability to deal with and troubleshoot problems.
- Comply with all general safety policies and procedures.
- Candidate with SAP experience will be an added advantage.
- 6 months contract role
Interested candidates are invited to apply online via the APPLY NOW button below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jlynn Oh | Registration No: R1654652
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD