Facilites Maintenance Technician (Contract/Renewable)
- Ensure smooth operation of equipment, especially those that support the manufacturing and other related areas
- Respond and troubleshoot operations/equipment issues
- Execute equipment/system Planned, Predictive & Corrective Maintenance (including equipment/system outside Production areas)
- Execute work order service request
- Execute general repairs (including Production areas)
- Support commercial office maintenance, repair and cleaning services
- Assist in Tools & Spares Management
- Support all audits (Internal & External)
- Ad hoc assignment by Supervisor/Lead
- Higher NITEC qualification or Diploma in engineering with 1 to 2 years of working experience, preferably in cleanroom manufacturing facilities environment.
- Able to commit to 24-hour standby.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Excel programs.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal.
- Able to generate simple reports.
- Must be committed and be a good team player.
- Ability to work independently and with all levels.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the company in a professional manner.
- GDP knowledge
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 15776
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD