Visual Studio Singapore is the headquarters of an award-winning event management network with offices in Singapore, Jakarta, Manila and Shanghai. We offer our clients a full spectrum of marketing solutions from multi discipline design services to events management, marketing and campaign activations. You can see some of our recent projects at www.orangejoos.com or social media pages at https://www.facebook.com/visualstudio.sg/ and https://www.instagram.com/visualstudio.spore/.
We have recently launched a programme for children to learn about health through experiential play and to reinforce health messages at their schools. Through this programme, we aim to raise awareness on the importance of taking care of one’s health by adopting a healthy lifestyle from young and shape healthy habits that will continue into adulthood.
You will be working with children aged 7 to 12 years old. Assist in facilitating our exhibits by manning different booths and communicating different topics’ key points to the children.
If you are keen, please submit your application to us.
Date: Immediate to 4 Nov 2019 (5 days work week, Monday to Friday)
Time: Up to 6hrs
(Required to report either at 6.30am or 7.30am)
Location: Island wide (Singapore only)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand and conduct topics such as Dental Health/Nutrition/Physical Activities and many more
- Assist and managing of interactive booths
- Collating and packing of event materials
- Interact with children
- Communicate clear key points for all sessions to children
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Experience of working with children preferred
- Fluent in English
- Good Communication skills
- Aged 18 and above
- Singaporean or PR only
- Candidates must attend a training session upon confirmation
- Lead a class and accommodate the diverse needs of young children
- Adaptable to changes, able to make prompt and precise decisions
- Possess at least a certificate or qualification in Early Childhood/Fundamentals Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Candidates with Nursing experience or experience working with children for activity/workshop, are welcome to apply
Benefits & Compensation Package:
- Working Hours from 7.30am to 1.30pm (Monday to Friday)
- Basic pay commensurate with individual’s relevant work experiences
- Transport claims are applicable
- CPF contribution
- May be considered for extension, for project continuation in 2020
Email your detailed resume with recent photograph to
All applications and enquiries shall be by email only.
We regret that only successful applications will be notified.
Visual Studio Singapore Pte Ltd