SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Feb-2020
EA Licence No: 10C4942|EA Personal Registration No: R1221389
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Ensure that the structural fabrication and mechanical systems (piping, crane, passive firewalls) is made in accordance with Employers requirement including specifications and standard in regards to
- Fabrication of Jacket and Topside
- Sea Fastening
- Offshore welding of Topside module to the jacket structure.
- Support the Fabrication Manager in monitoring the progress of contractor and their sub-contractor steel works and surface treatment accordig to programme and milestones.
- Comply to the guidelines, standards and requirements, as well as local requirements.
- Liaise witht the Fabrication Manager on all quality matters and agree on inspection scope.
- Identify issues for certiying body inspections.
- Identify interfaces, risk and report those to the Fabrication Manager.
- Contribute actively to evaluation of the project and capture lessons learnt throughout the project.
- Review the Employers Requirements and design drawings.
- Review the contractor's procedures ITP, WPS, PQP, NDE and Coating in order to follow in Contractors workshop.
- Review of Employers Spot check of workshop drawings and Contractors red-line mark up
- Participating in discipline kick off meetings if relevant.
- Verification of Welders Certification, preparation and use of WPS by performing spot check.
- Spot check of Contractors NDT of Welding performance, NDT requirement and NDT reporting.
- Verification of NDT operators certification by spot check.
- Final inspections of steel work before surface treatment/preparation including contractors documentation.
- Spot check of coating; coating facilities, Inspection during coating process, paint reports and cathodic protection.
- Spot check on Surface protection on jacket and topside.
- Digital Inspection covering general visual QC observstion , material inspection, tracebility, weld preparation, welders certification, WPS, NDT and surface treatment and etc.
- Digital inspection to covering accepted TQs
- Digital inspection covering participation in Witness or holdpoints.
- FAT reports.
- Weekly status reports
- Final punch list for taking over.
- Recommended 8 years of practical as well as theoretical experience within offshore and/or steel construction or familiar with topside and Jacket steel fabrication and inspection
- IWI/IWS International Welding Inspector / Specialist, IWT / IWE International Welding Technician / Welding Engineer and Frosio or NACE Level 2-3
- Welding Engineer qualification will be evaluated positively
- Certificate of Skill including validity of certificate shall be forwarded upon request.
SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd