Fab10N Ultra Pure Water and Waste Water Treatment Senior Engineer
Req. ID: 118113
- Plan, coordinate and supervise day-to-day operations and maintenance of the Ultra Pure Water (UPW), Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP), Local Scrubber Recycling system (LSR) and other water treatment systems.
- Coordinate and liaise with contractors/vendors to implement corrective and preventive maintenance programs
- Troubleshoot and timely respond to out of spec conditions and interruptions of the plant and systems
- Study, plan and execute engineering projects and engineering solutions to support UPW, WWTP and LSR systems, including upgrades, retrofits and system expansion
- Perform capacity tracking and planning for UPW, WWTP, LSR and other water treatment systems
- Support and enforce safety compliance and government regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Chemical engineering or related discipline
- Relevant working experience in operating and maintaining UPW and WWTP systems or equivalent experience
- Good team working skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Independent and able to work on own initiative
1, North Coast Drive
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Facilities/Site Services || Not Applicable ||
Job Segment: Architecture, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Wastewater, Water Treatment, Engineering
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.