Fab10N Facilities UPW & WWTP Engineer
Req. ID: 110412
- Plan and execute preventive and corrective maintenance programs for Facilities Ultra Pure Water (UPW), Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP), Recycling system and other water treatment systems to ensure maximum equipment uptime and reliability
- Respond and troubleshoot issues and interruptions to UPW, WWTP, Recycling system and other water treatment systems
- Plan, design and manage UPW, WWTP, Recycling system and other water treatment systems engineering projects include new construction, system upgrading and quality improvement
- Perform capacity tracking and planning for UPW, WWTP, Recycling system and other water treatment systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical/Mechanical/Environmental engineering
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Entry || Regular || Facilities/Site Services || Not Applicable ||
Job Segment: Facilities, Manufacturing Engineer, Construction, Engineer, Wastewater, Operations, Engineering
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.