Fab10N Facilities Tool Install Engineer
Relocation Level: No
Hiring Manager: EDMUND TAN MING HUAT
Recruiter: STEPHANIE TAN
As the Facilities Tool Install Engineer, you will be responsible for supervising and implementing the site plan and design for all new tool installation. It should also include the space planning of facilities utilities that routes from system to individual tool location. You are directly involved in equipment installation projects or non-routinely maintenance activities pertaining to the process tools. This position requires a complex understanding of the constructions function of assigned projects, materials, tools, proactive site coordination and good safety approach in the project execution.
Your position requires the ability to develop solid inter-group relationships between internal and external customers. Your commitment and mindset to ensure compliance with local procedure, safety and quality as per site requirement.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Adhere to company’s environmental safety health policy and procedure, standard operating procedure with risk assessment, good housekeeping standard and policy when performing work.
- Ensuring implementation of systems and procedures required to attain department goals and objectives.
- Managing resources as necessary to achieve desired goals and objectives.
- Detail understanding of design philosophy/concept of Facilities utilities systems to manufacturing production tools.
- Plan and execute equipment hookup for new, conversion, unhooking and relocation tools.
- Plan, track and update utilities database to support manufacturing production tools.
- Plan and track capital and expense expenditure related to tool install.
- Review and approve equipment hookup drawing.
- Manage constructors to follow rules and regulation on site.
- Manage hookup project schedule and man power assignment.
- Coordinate with equipment engineers to finalize utilities release schedule and special requirements.
- Perform utilities and cleanroom system troubleshooting.
Lead and develop for continual improvement of documentation in Standard Operating Procedure, Risk Assessment and Installation procedure.
Manage out sourced contract service provider to performance work activities in accordance to service agreement.
Control costs associated with your area minimizing regular expenditures and
promote cost reduction projects
Ensure all materials and manpower ordered are needed and used to complete activities.
To perform site activities in accordance to Facilities discipline.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of AutoCad experience will be an advantage
- Relevant facilities experience is preferred
Working Location : 1 North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Facilities/Site Services || Not Applicable ||
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Facilities, Installer, Electrical, Engineer, Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.