Fab10 Wafer Fab Equipment Technologist
Req. ID: 110136
- Monitor tool performance, schedule and perform preventative/corrective maintenance on assigned tool sets
- Use mechanical, electronic and computer application software skills to troubleshoot and repair equipment issues
- Assist with equipment installations and tests
- Create and modify equipment procedures
- Increase tool uptime through systematic problem solving and troubleshooting, quality workmanship and thoroughly documenting all maintenance performed in established check sheets and tracking programs
- Conduct routine reviews of maintenance check sheets and procedures
- Monitor, analyze and address Statistical Process Control (SPC) issues for area processes on a daily basis and respond to SPC out-of-control issues.
- Assist Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM) related works and carried out TPM Continuous Improvement Projects (CIP) projects
- Diploma in Engineering
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of AC/DC circuits, including: fundamentals of electricity, and basic electronic components and circuits is preferred
- Basic understanding of mathematical concepts (such as algebraic problems)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and strong data collection skills
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and address root causes
- Possess good teamwork skills and strong multi-tasking capability
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Accept flexible job responsibilities and take initiative to assume added responsibilities
- Successfully demonstrated teamwork skills with a strong focus on effective team dynamics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of semiconductor equipment and processes
- Comfortable with flexible work schedules of 12-hr shifts
Working Location: 1 North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singpaore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Entry || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || Not Applicable ||
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Engineer, Compliance, Science, Engineering, Legal
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.