Fab10 SPM Workforce Development Engineer
Req. ID: 119424
- Perform learning needs analysis to analyze and close department competency gaps
- Apply the ADDIE model in course revision and creation, taking into consideration the target audience, learning objectives, desired performance outcomes, potential delivery methods, resource constraints, and assessment methodology
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to obtain the knowledge necessary to deliver technical courses
- Utilize training metrics and course feedback to evaluate the effectiveness of training courses, programs, and learning events to ensure best ROI (Return on Investment) for the organization
- Implement continuous improvement of training content and delivery to enhance competency and effectiveness of the workforce
- Enforce training guidelines in compliance with the established policies and standards, including audit
- Partner with SSC HR services team to manage related training grants and claims, ensuring accurate reporting and practical documentation systems
- Facilitate learning events through effective instructional skills to ensure high quality of training delivery
- Deliver effective training through classroom instruction or alternate training methods
- Work with assigned team members to coordinate long term training solutions for course delivery
- Acts as an internal consultant in the realm of manufacturing training and education
- Recommend the appropriate internal or external training resources, methods, and programs that enable the technical skill development of team members
- Conducts research on a specific subject and facilitates the presentation of results
- Collaborate with Workforce Development partners locally and globally to support the sharing of Best Known Methods (BKM) and training initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Able to effectively impart knowledge in a classroom setting
- Added advantage if knowledgeable in a variety of training techniques, especially those relating to adult learning theory
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to work effectively with a variety of people to promote teamwork within a diverse group
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to manage projects successfully, follow through on commitments, display integrity, take the initiative to address problems, and provide outstanding customer service
- Solid analytical skills and demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly and creatively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong computer skills and the aptitude to learn new applications and software programs
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-SING ||
Job Segment: Developer, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Compliance, Technology, Research, Engineering, Legal
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.