FAB10 QEM Process Control System (PCS) Technologist
Req. ID: 123498
- In this position, you will be responsible to support changes based on PEE/PI/PCS request. You will also be supporting PCS Engineers in troubleshooting to ensure that the E3/SPACE systems work as per requirement.
- Setup and maintain Fault Detection and Classification (FDC) strategies to detect inline process or equipment abnormalities
- Build customized FDC strategies to prevent excursion
- Troubleshooting of FDC strategies/trace related issues
- Manage and support projects related to process control systems
- Assist in testing of software releases
- Identify issues and perform testing on solutions dependent to SPC System
- Perform data extraction and generate indices/reports
- Demonstrates good troubleshooting skills and logical thinking in identifying systematic quality issues and carrying out first level of data mining
- Publish clear reports and highlights on the key points in the weekly trend/issue tracking.
- Ability to summarize and highlight based on the observations and findings from the 1st level data mining
- Actively support on non-engineering request (eg. Data compilation and presentation)
- All team members are required to complete their learning items within the stipulated time frame
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Related field of study
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word) and other IT applications (e.g. SharePoint) Strong administrative and organizational skills with an eye for details when performing engineering task
- Has initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Customer-focused with the ability to provide efficient delivery of service in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to work on shifts as per business needs
- Knowledge of programming languages or scripting is an advantag
- 1 North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-ST1 ||
Job Segment: Engineer, Developer, Testing, Compliance, Data Mining, Engineering, Technology, Legal