Fab10 QEM PQE NPI Engineer/Senior Engineer
Req. ID: 119032
As a PQE NPI Engineer in Fab10, your responsibilities would include driving NAND new product qualification, drive fab quality and reliability activities to meet product and customer requirements. Work closely with BU/Global NPI/PE/PI/GQ teams to manage overall NPI programs including product Qualification, engineering sample management, intrinsic/extrinsic/process reliability activities.
- Overall planning, coordination, and problem resolution for new product qualification. Work closely with the PE/PI/QA team to ensure critical product milestones are reached
- Accountable for Fab reliability performance including intrinsic reliability, extrinsic reliability and process reliability. owns score card for reliability and drive FAB to meet reliability targets.
- Define wafer level Reliability sampling plan, execute OCAP procedures and Bench EFA. Work with fab to meet extrinsic and intrinsic targets through process improvement
- Development of new Wafer Level Reliability capability as a proxy for equivalent package level Reliability test. Make enhancements to existing capabilities to improve correlation and accuracy.
- Overall managing product sample delivery, collabrating with PE/TD/FAB team on strategic planning and excecution of engineering samples. drive NAND HUB activities to extend inflence to ASM and BE.
- Engage in Quality-related Business Processes, Site Quality Representative in FMEA, CQDR, SBL processes.
- Part of the Fab quality team contributing as SME in reliability fail modes and its associated detection, drives and engages in quality projects for overall Excursion mitigation.
- Act on and provide Corrective and Preventive Actions for CQE and FEMQA teams with regards to customer feedbacks on quality and product issues.
- Participate as SME role in reliability risk assessment of deviated material when called upon, work closely with the FEMQA team to ensure proper disposition of these materials.
- Bachelor or Masters in Electrical Engineering specialiszed in Microelectronics
Working Location : F10N North Coast Drive
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || Not Applicable ||
Job Segment: Electronics Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Strategic Planning, Engineering, Strategy
Micron Semiconductor Asia