Fab10 QEM Fault Detection and Classification Engineer (Data Scientist)
Micron Semiconductor Asia | Date Posted: 19-Jun-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Req. ID: 111302
- In this position, you are expected to deliver business value from thousands of equipment signals using big data and machine learning/deep learning. Using the equipment signals and other available data, you will be developing fault detection models, predictive models and classification models so that our memory chips are manufactured with high quality, low cost and fast cycle time.
- Innovate, together with Process Engineers, for development and optimization of process control solutions using big data.
- Develop end to end analytics solution using big data and deploy successfully in production
- Seek insight from big data analytics to identify improvement opportunities.
- Partner with worldwide counterparts to fan out the analytics solutions to other sites.
- PhD in Computer Science/Statistics/Mathematics/Machine Learning.
- In-depth knowledge of machine learning and deep learning algorithms
- Experience in big data analytics project is desirable
- At least 2 years’ hands-on experience in R/Python, SQL
- Good knowledge of the Hadoop eco-system (Hive, HBase, MapReduce, Spark)
- Good knowledge of the data ingestion technologies in Hadoop (Sqoop, Kafka, Flume etc.)
- Knowledge of text analytics is desirable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Hiring Manager: Loo Yee Wei
Location: Fab10, 1 North Coast Drive, Woodlands.
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.