Fab10 Process Integration Engineer
Req. ID: 101385
- Collaborate with sister fab’s PIE, PEE, QEM teams to improve yield and reliability.
- Communicate module related issues to the Fab engineering and leadership teams.
- Design, execute, and analyze experiments to improve fab process, yield, and quality.
- Collect and interpret complex data to optimize Fab processes and increase yields.
- Engage and/or lead cross-area engineering teams to solve process issues.
- Work closely with global partners to stay current on module related topics and process alignment projects.
- Collaborate with other PI module owners and sister fabs to drive business process alignment
- Partner with IE, PEE and Production to better forecast and balance yield, output and process issues.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's or PhD in electrical, electronic, material, physics field or related discipline and/or equivalent experience
- Structural and process integration knowledge with basic comprehension of process area preferred
- Knowledge of fabrication processes, probe, backend and reliability implications preferred
- Understanding of statistical process controls
- Understanding of basic device physics in deciphering product performance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good data compilation, statistical analysis and reporting skills
Working Location :
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Entry || Regular || Engineering || #LI-SING ||
Job Segment: Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Fabrication, Engineering, Manufacturing
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.