Fab10 Process Control Systems Manager
Req. ID: 120305
- Enforce and Develop Process Control Systems(PCS) Programs
- Deploy PCS programs which can include SPC/FDC/R2R
- Drive consistency across all business management systems relating to PCS programs
- Ensure business rules compliance and execution
- Collaborate with Fab team members to focus the organization on coordinated PCS programs to improve Quality and prevent/detect deviations
- Ensure customer area needs are met to continually improve area efficiency and minimize process impacts
- Enable Next Generation Process Control Systems
- Continually review and improve on strategic direction of PCS
- Make use of new technology to enable next generation of PCS
- Continually develop and drive effective metrics to drive the organization forward
- Collaborate with WW Fabs PCS to further strengthen PCS teams and enable cross fab execution
- Lead and Build an Effective Process Control Systems Team
- Provide clarity, resources and career development opportunities for their team
- Establish goals and develop timelines to allow the team and the fab to meet critical performance objectives
- Manage all staffing, training, and personnel development of area team members
- Develop challenging performance targets and ensure Line of Sight is communicated to individual contributors
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering or related field of study
- Strong knowledge of E3 and SPACE system
- Good knowledge of Big Data systems and Automation is advantageous
- Strong negotiating and diplomacy skills and has partnered successfully with other groups and has built strong peer relationships
- Proven ability to identify, understand and mitigate risk before making critical decisions
- High level of self-motivation with a good work ethic and assuming responsibility for problems
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || Not Applicable ||
Job Segment: Engineer, Manager, Business Manager, Compliance, Engineering, Management, Legal
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.