Fab10 Process Control System-Fault Detection and Classification (FDC) Engineer
Micron Semiconductor Asia | Date Posted: 9-Jul-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Req. ID: 106603
- In this position, you are expected to deliver business value from equipment signals. Using the equipment signals, you will be developing process control strategy and machine learning solutions so that our memory chips are manufactured with high quality, low cost and fast cycle time.
- Innovate, together with Process Engineers, for optimization of process control solution using equipment signal, aka Fault Detection and Classification (FDC).
- Seek insight, from data mining, to identify improvement opportunities.
- Create data visualization tools, to enable process engineer and equipment engineer, to make better decision in shorter time.
- PhD/Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics/ Engineering
- Experienced practician of data analytics and programming. (R/Phython/Hadoop)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Location: Fab10, 1 North Coast Drive, Woodlands.
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.