Fab10 Probe Test Development Engineer
Req. ID: 108647
Probe Test Development Engineers develop and maintain wafer level test programs to test functionality of NAND Flash products.
The general responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and maintain wafer level functional test strategies and programs for semiconductor NAND Flash products
- Collaborate with various engineering and production groups to ensure test program, infrastructure and system readiness for new product introduction as well as high volume manufacturing
- Improve device yield, reliability and quality through test condition optimization, advanced redundancy analysis schemes, data analysis and test equipment hardware optimization
- Provide cost effective and innovative solutions for production test flow optimization with cutting-edge test time reduction methodologies
- Develop and release test programs to production in a timely manner
- Assist process and production teams by providing necessary engineering expertise to ensure smooth manufacturing operations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering or any related engineering field
- Good programming skills; C/C++ knowledge will be an added advantage
- Solid analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of semiconductor device physics will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment will be an added advantage
Working Location : 1 North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
Closing date: Until Filled
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Entry || Regular || Engineering || #LI-SING ||
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Manufacturing Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Science, Engineering
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.