Fab10 Probe Equipment Engineering Engineer
Req. ID: 110261
Equipment, Process, and Development:
- Develop, install and qualify first/second of a kind (FOAK/SOAK) equipment and probecard
- Develop and modify appropriate processes for product quality control and production efficiency
- Idenify process deviations and determin the origin to isolate the cause
- Understand the processes dependent on equipment and equipment limitations
- Ensure device quality through qualification and qualify design changes to equipment or processes
- Adequately evaluate equipment performance, throughput, and reliability
- Ensure critical Process items are addressed in the qualificaiton such as, Thermal, ESD, Safety, Calibration, and Software issues
- Interpret manufacturers schematics, terminology, and symbols
- Develop experise on engineering tools required to support the area and equipment for production applications
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Probe manufacturing procedures, processes, data systems and all Probe equipment and related issues and processes
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities at once and stay focus on critical issues
- Solid technical judgment with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of, and the ability to apply, statistical process methods to decision making
- Experience in process variance analysis and metrology systems a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to be flexible with job hours as this position may require off-hours support
- Solid time management skills
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
• Related field of study
1 year experience in any of the following:
• Semiconductor experience
Site: F10N, 1 North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || Not Applicable ||
Job Segment: Engineer, Semiconductor, Manufacturing Engineer, Thermal Engineering, Compliance, Engineering, Science, Legal
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.