Fab10 PIE RDA Engineer
Req. ID: 91741
As a Shift Engineer for Micron Fab10, you will be responsible for monitoring, sustaining, and improving your assigned area while working with area engineers, production operators and area technicians to produce silicon-based semiconductor products.
- Monitor, analyze and make decisions on how to address tools that are out of control for established SPC rules for both process and defect related issues and produce products with defect signature maps.
- Make decisions on how to dispose product that is out of control for established SPC rules for both process and defect related issues.
- Write and send DTS reports to notify areas for defects related issues based on commonality studies, lesson learnt and defect characteristics and follow up closely with area to ensure identified root cause
- Perform daily compilation of presentation materials on daily process and tools issues and present in Daily Area Meeting (DAM).
- May be required to perform equipment recipe creation and perform basic RDA tool recovery if assigned to perform equipment role.
- Ensure all SWRs are processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Assist 1st shift engineering and vendor support on long term down equipment.
- Keep the Team Leader updated on all process related issues and long term down status.
- Partner with other Fab areas to solve issues that affect multiple areas.
- Take the initiative to assume added responsibilities.
- Engineering or relevant Degree or relevant RDA semiconductor experience of at least one year.
- Understanding of SPC and its applications in semiconductor equipment and processes.
- Knowledge of Fab processes and a basic understanding of probe and param functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, good PC skills, presentation skill and strong data collection and analysis skills.
- Willing to work any shift and that you be a behavioral example by being a proactive problem solver, communicating openly, and taking responsibility.
- Possess good teamwork, multi-tasking capabilities and project leading skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and address root causes
- Team oriented with a strong focus on effective team dynamics
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Entry || Regular || Engineering || #LI-SING ||
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Compliance, Science, Engineering, Legal
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.