Fab10 Photolitograhy Process & Equipment Engineer
Micron Semiconductor Asia | Date Posted: 24-May-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Req. ID: 119526
Photolitography Process & Equipment Engineer
- Collaborate with Production, Equipment, Shift Engineering, Process Integration and other Process Areas in day-to-day tasks
- Partner with Technology Development team on new technology introduction and development
- Analyze process data and conduct experiments to optimize process conditions
- Design and implement advanced process monitoring and control methodologies
- Troubleshoot process failures and implement robust and effective solutions to address process and equipment issues
- Participate and lead cross module team in process and yield improvement meeting to help improve overall yield of the product
- Develop procedures and checklists for maintenance, equipment or process qualification and reaction mechanisms
- Initiate and execute process improvements contributing to overall manufacturing productivity and cost competitiveness
- Train and mentor technician and junior engineers to perform specific job tasks
- Utilize project management fundamentals for project development, tracking and closure
- Participate in quality focused meetings to help the area reduce scrap and excursions, improve quality and maximize yield
- Master / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 1.5 years relevant semiconductor industry experience in high volume 300mm manufacturing with experience in Photolithography process and equipment
- Able to work with a wide variety of people in different areas of process integration, process development, and pilot production to effectively accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- Able to plan and execute effective, well-designed experiments and write clear, concise reports documenting the results.
- Able to suggest process alternatives and evaluate different options that may provide improved Photo process improvement.
- Able to suggest equipment design optimization, identify source of hardware variation for tool-to-tool matching, and productivity improvement.
- Able to provide understanding of the interactions between process and hardware and be able to leverage this knowledge.
- Able to evaluate and make insightful inferences from large amounts of various types of data, such as physical & electrical analysis.
- Possess a high level of motivation and result focused in solving problems both individually and as part of a team.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dependable and willing to take responsibility for the development of a process and tool.
Working Location : 1, North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.