Fab10 PCVD Process and Equipment Senior Engineer
Req. ID: 117683
A Process Owner is responsible to direct the sustaining/improvement efforts for Quality, Yield and Equipment performance for your respective process area.
- Partner with Technology Development team on technology transfer
- Meet and work with Process Integration, Production, and other process areas.
- Send out periodic reports on process metrics. Submit SWRs and ECNs to evaluate and implement process changes. Review submitted ECNs.
- Review QDR trends and react accordingly. Partner with production and shift engineering to determine and implement corrective actions for excursions.
- Follow up on all process related SWRs.
- Setting up contamination, defect, and performance qualification procedures and frequency
- Characterizing the process response to parameters
- Defining the process margin with respect to upstream and downstream steps
- Qualifying conversions and new processes
- Improving the process cost of ownership, throughput, and performance;
- Reducing scrap and excursions
- Experience with HARC/carbon etch and familiar with 300mm LAM Kiyo and Flex systems, as well as TEL LK/RK platform.
- Master / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years relevant semiconductor industry experience in high volume 300mm manufacturing.
- The ability to work with a wide variety of people in different areas of process integration, process development, and pilot production to effectively accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- The ability to plan and execute effective, well-designed experiments and write clear, concise reports documenting the results.
- The ability to suggest process alternatives and evaluate different options that may provide improved etch process improvement.
- The ability to suggest equipment design optimization, identify source of hardware variation for chamber matching, and productivity improvement.
- An understanding of the interactions between process and hardware and be able to leverage this knowledge.
- The ability to evaluate and make insightful inferences from large amounts of various types of data, such as physical & electrical analysis.
- The ability to interact and collaborate with integration engineers to develop robust film and related module as well as deploy the process
- The ability to be a self-motivated team player
- A high degree of motivation, goal orientation and possess the ability to aggressively focus on solving problems both as part of a team and individually.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to be effective
- Demonstrated to be dependable and willing to take responsibility for the development of a process and tool.
Working Location : 1, North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-SING ; #LI-ST1 ||
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Process Engineer, Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Electrical, Science, Engineering
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.