Fab10 Operation Improvement Engineer
Req. ID: 93602
- Apply industrial engineering concepts to line management, capacity analysis, scheduling and production planning
- Design and coordinate projects with several different departments
- Work with management to develop applications to continuously improve production metrics
- Identify optimization opportunities in the Fab and create innovative solutions
- Automate Fab processes to reduce variability and eliminate waste
- Participate in the creation, maintenance, improvement, and training of: software, reports, and metrics used by Production and Engineering
- Develop, maintain, and improve scheduling and business rules to continuously improve the Fab
- Benchmark Fab performance against other world class Fabs
- Work to minimize capital requirements by optimizing tool performance using static models or simulation
- Work closely with the production leadership teams to address issues as they arise
- Drive proactive and continuous improvement projects in areas across the Fab including: manufacturing methods and processes, quality, software systems, Fab layout, tool design and capability, cycle time, key tool metrics (availability, utilization, and performance efficiency), maintenance and routine tasks, and Fab support operation.
- Masters/Bachelors Degree in Industrial and System Engineering / Computer Science / relevant course of study
Working Location : Fab10
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Entry || Regular || Engineering || #LI-SING ||
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Computer Science, Industrial Engineer, Systems Engineer, Engineering, Technology
Micron Semiconductor Asia