Fab10 Metrology Equipment Engineer
Req. ID: 84888
• Develop equipment maintenance procedures
• Set up tool qualification criteria and implement monitoring through Statistical Process Control (SPC) charts
• Collaborate with Production and Process Engineering teams to optimize tool maintenance schedules and utilization
• Develop and manage projects designed to reduce cost, reduce tool measurement variability, improve availability, and find solutions to ongoing problems
• Liaise between facilities and vendors for tool installation, relocation and upgrades
• Partner with the tool vendors to develop new hardware, software, and technologies related to process and hardware performance improvements
• Write and publish reports that summarize projects, equipment availability improvements and cost reduction work
• Ensure engineering team is trained on recipe maintenance, tool recovery, troubleshooting, and maintenance activities for the assigned tools
• Drive process improvement through new recipe creation that helps to provide accurate and faster feedback to the line, thereby improving the confidence level of the product
• Participate in world-wide discussions such as Copy-Smart Team (CST) for continuous improvement on the toolset(s) assigned across Micron fabs
• Degree in Engineering, Physics, or a related science field
• Knowledge of semiconductor equipment and fab processes
• Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Process Control (SPC), process control and its reaction mechanism
• Demonstrate teamwork with a strong focus on developing good team dynamics
• Demonstrate capability in managing and prioritizing projects
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills to troubleshoot problems and identify root causes
• Ability to facilitate meetings and achieve cross area engagement
• Desire for innovation and is self-motivated
• Good documentation skills with strong attention to details
• Proven strong analytical and data summary skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Working knowledge of designs of experiments (DOEs) is highly preferred
• Detailed understanding of Fab10 or Micron manufacturing systems is beneficial
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-ST1 ||
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Compliance, Physics, Science, Engineering, Legal
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.