Fab10 Fab Area Industrial Engineering Engineer
Req. ID: 89698
- Maintain accurate capacity planning model of assigned Fab area
- Apply industrial engineering concepts to line management, capacity analysis, scheduling and production planning
- Use statistical analysis to maintain and audit manufacturing capacity information
- Design and coordinate projects with several different departments
- Work with management to develop applications to continuously improve production metrics
- Interface with research & development and process engineering to plan for future product introduction
- Evaluate scenarios representing changes in MOR/TOR, perform what if scenarios as needed, and work with Engineering and Production to understand the impact of the changes
- Coordinate capital purchases and capacity changes with corporate planning and purchasing
- Coordinate tool installation and location with facilities personnel and area engineers
- Partner with the Area Manager and Section Manager to keep updated on area issues, priorities and projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Production Operations Management (POM) or related discipline and/or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of statistics, data analysis, area tool configurations, capabilities, and basic process and mechanical functionality
- Possess a deep understanding of Advanced understanding of Manufacturing Science (scheduling, inventory management, capacity planning, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess good teamwork skills and strong multi-tasking capability
- Ability to be self-motivated and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Able to collaborate freely and communicate openly and clearly with co-workers
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and address root causes
Working Location : 1, North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432 / 1,Woodlands Industrial Park D, Street 1, Singapore 738799
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || Not Applicable ||
Job Segment: Industrial, Industrial Engineer, Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Manufacturing, Engineering, Research
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.