FAB10 - AUTOMATED MATERIAL HANDLING SYSTEM (AMHS) TECHNOLOGIST
Req. ID: 87912
As a AMHS Technologist, you are responsible for monitoring, sustaining, and improving the equipment and/or processes in your assigned area while working in partnership with production team members and area engineers. You will be expected to work on any scheduled shift work.
- Monitor tool performance
- Schedule and perform preventative maintenance on assigned tool sets
- Use mechanical, electronic and PC/software skills to troubleshoot and repair equipment issues
- Assist with equipment installs and tests
- Create and modify equipment procedures
- Increase tool uptime through systematic problem solving and troubleshooting, quality workmanship
- Thoroughly document all maintenance performed in established check sheets and tracking programs
- Routine review of maintenance check sheets and procedures
- Monitor, analyze and address SPC issues for area processes on a daily basis and respond to SPC out of control issues
- Keep the AMHS Engineer updated on tool and area issues
- Diploma in Engineering
Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of AC/DC circuits, including: fundamentals of electricity, and basic electronic components and circuits
- Basic understanding of mathematical concepts and problem solving at least into an algebraic level
- Basic PC skills including MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to troubleshoot basic problems and address root causes
- Ability to properly use common hand tools
- Solid time management and prioritization skills
- Proven ability in multi-tasking complex projects
- Basic data extraction, analysis and reporting skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- The ability to be flexible with job responsibilities and take the initiative to assume added responsibilities
- Successfully demonstrated teamwork skills with a strong focus on effective team dynamics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of semiconductor equipment and processes
- Must be flexible to work any shift and rotate shifts as needed
Location: 1 North Coast Drive, SG 757432
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: SINGAPORE || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Entry || Regular || Engineering || #LI-SING ||
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Engineer, Compliance, Science, Engineering, Legal
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.