Fab 10 QEM QMS/Documentation Management Technologist
Req. ID: 123679
The QMS Technical Specialist at F10 is responsible for monitoring, analyzing, maintaining and reporting on the performance of the semiconductor front-end manufacturing site operation's quality core tools. This position facilitates continual improvement methods, streamline business processes, and best-known methods through the relevant quality projects. The position shall also ensure periodic internal assessments across many cross functional departments to evaluate the intent, implementation and effectiveness of the core tools to meet the site’s operation quality management system need.
- Manage calibration operation effectively to meet quality goal of calibration metrics.
- Monitor and address Calibration and MSA issues reported on a daily basis.
- Conduct internal assessments in calibration to ensure they meets the intent of Corporate Quality Manual, global standard, customer expectations and IATF 16949 standard
- Work with department representatives to clarify requirements and provide expertise on quality core tools and initiatives
- Report upon system-level non-compliance, which could have an actual or potential impact on the quality of processes, products, or services
- Interface with site management, ISO Registrar, customer representatives and/or auditors for the calibration and MSA topics
- Share quality-related information with relevant stakeholders on an as-needed basis and promote the awareness of quality tools and their concepts.
- Lead and participate in multiple projects simultaneously upon assignment
- Diploma in Engineering, Science, or other related discipline, or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Possess good teamwork skills and strong multi-tasking capability
- Good presentation skills
- Effective knowledge and resource management
- Proficiency in Microsoft software products (Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer/co-worker relationships; work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Self-motivation, dependability, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Equipped with Knowledge in C#, C++, Python, Java is an added advantage
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Quality || Entry || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-ST1 ||
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Manager, Engineer, Quality Manager, Java, Science, Management, Engineering, Quality, Technology