FA Technician (6 Months Contract / Entry Level)
Location: Woodlands (Near MRT)
Working hours: 9am to 6pm (Mon-Fri)
Industry: US MNC in Lifescience manufacturing
Salary Range: $2,000 - $2,800 (Basic) + Overtime claims
This is a 6 Months Contract Assignment.
Essential Duties, Critical Success Factors, Responsibilities, Authorities and Required Interactions:
First Article Inspection
- Perform First Article inspection as per procedure, drawings and BOM.
- Able to use basic measuring instrument, like caliper, micrometer, and high gauge.
- Able operate accurate measurement instrument (Smart scope / CMM) will be a plus.
- To follow-up disposition by PPS/ICS/Regulatory Engineer and ensure NCR disposition is done correctly for rejected parts at FAI.
- To change receipt routing from “New” to “Approval” for approval part. Transact the FA sample in to system.
- Perform NCR verification for rework parts from supplier on FA related issue.
- Feedback any rejected NCR verification parts for next course of action.
- Support any co-relation First Article quality issue with supplier on the dimension problem or visual inspection criteria.
- Close traveler after FAI done.
- Update FAI record into share folder in regular basis.
- Consolidate whole month of FAI record to a share folder in monthly basis.
- Filing of FAI and FAAS reports
- Compile and feedback to SCM for any change of receipt routing.
- Provide FAI and FAAS performance data to relevant stake holders
- Ensure compliance of operations within area of concern with all relevant EHS regulatory requirement and the company safety policies, procedures and guidelines
- Other duties/ ad hoc tasks as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Min. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Min 1 year experience in an instrument / equipment manufacturing environment in a quality function.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office applications
- Additional Requirements:
- Fast learner, and holding a positive attitude
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317.
Tel: 6950 9722
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
Job ID: 87466R
People Profilers Pte Ltd