F10W Facilities Data Scientist
Req. ID: 119602
1) Align to, Understand, and Prioritize Analytic Goals to Address Business Opportunities and Value
• Maintain an intimate understanding of company and department strategy
• Understand the business objectives in order to develop or establish success criteria metrics
• Translate business problems into one or more Facilities data science projects/solutions
2) Lead Efforts to Identify Facilities Signals in Data that Address Use Cases
• Understand business processes (data sources and meaning)
• Manage and optimize Facility equipment data discovery and cleansing
• Understand and collect relevant Facility equipment data
• Identify new data sources in the network that will create new insights to business needs
• Explore relevant Facility data through visualization and statistical methods
3) Collect, Organize, and Prepare Data for Analysis
• Work with various volumes of data from multiple disparate sources and perform data analysis and mining to generate solutions to business problems
• Ensure processes taken to maintain data integrity
• Understand available Facility equipment data and what data is relevant
• Collaborate with other data architects (IS engineers, BI engineers, DBAs, etc.) to ensure that data needed is available
• Develop and automate Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) jobs for various volumes of data
4) Uncover Patterns in Data, Develop Models, and Evaluate Validity of Solutions
• Develop expertise in data mining and analytic methods
• Determine statistical validity and significance (pick out signals from noise)
• Identify and apply appropriate analytical models
• Evaluate results using statistical methods and improve the model where appropriate
• Develop predictive models
5) Deploy Data Science Models into Business Processes
• Present findings and deliver recommendations using effective presentation and data visualization techniques
• Collaborate with software engineers to deploy data science solutions into production applications
• Ensure that the models are easy to support and maintain
• Regularly review deployed models and monitor for continual improvement
• Validate that the business value has been met
- Bachelor, Master or equivalent experience in Statistics/Physics/Computer Science/Engineering/Operations Research/Applied Maths
- Good knowledge in programming and statistics.
- Excellent code writing abilities.
- Experience in Data-mining and yield analysis.
- Experience in developing application and data-source in Hadoop big data platform will be advantageous.
- Knowledge in Equipment/Sensors (Motor, Drives, Instruments, PLC) will be advantageous.
Site: F10W, No. 1 Woodlands Ind. Park D, St. 1, Singapore 738799
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: SINGAPORE || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Facilities/Site Services || #LI-ST1 ||
Job Segment: Database, Facilities, Scientific, Scientist, Engineer, Engineering, Operations, Technology, Science
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.