F&B Service Intern
THE ADVERTISER| Date Posted: 22-Jul-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Be familiar with food menus and wine menu offered in outlets.
- Ensure the prompt and efficient service required by the hotel’s standards.
- Take order from any food & beverage outlet menus.
- Ensure all mis-en-place for restaurant service is correctly prepared prior to opening hour of service.
- Have a good knowledge of all outlet menu and F&B day to day activities.
- Make every effort to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of guest’s requests throughout service.
- Ensure guest / room charges at points of sales are correct.
- Ensure that you are aware and informed of all products the hotels use for restaurant service.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all facilities and services offered by the hotels.
- Have knowledge of guests’ likes and dislikes throughout their stay.
- No experience required.