F&B Service Associate
Hotel G Singapore | Date Posted: 8-Jan-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Provide excellent service on the dining experience to patrons/guests.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the outlet and has to assist in the clean presentation of outlet as a whole. All chairs and tables are always clean and in order.
- Ensures that mis-en-place/side station is all set up with non-food items such as crockery and chinaware before the shift commences.
- Expected to offer suggestions and recommendation, such as wine pairing.
- Resets table after use
- Maintains Table setting by removing courses as completed.
- Replenishing utensils, refilling water glasses, being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Presents bill to diners and collect the money (cash/credit card) and gives to Cashier. Returns change/credit card to the diners.
- Positive, Cheerful, Energetic & Fun
- Good communication & impersonal skills
- Rotating shifts with 6 off days in a month including Sat/Sun/PH
- Candidate must possess min Secondary level education
- Excellent attention to details
- Team player in a diverse work environment
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Hotel G Singapore