This is a wonderful opportunity for a Membership Assistant to join a high energy team who pride themselves in delivering a fantastic member experience in an engaging, upbeat and friendly way.
1880 is borne out of a passion for connecting people. We exist to provide a welcoming environment for members to form new friendships, engage in stimulating conversations, have fun, and maybe create something new.
The club welcomes an eclectic mix of cultural renegades. Be they artists, entrepreneurs, industry mavericks, or future trailblazers, they are bound by a common intrigue – to learn and change the world around them.
1880 is a collaboration of several partners including British interior designer Timothy Oulton, luxury drinks leader Proof & Co, and award-winning creative agency TSLA.
1880 has a span of 20,000 square feet in the heart of Robertson Quay. The club offers a variety of international cuisine, a range of quality wellness treatments, a screening room, an innovative coworking space, a high energy cocktail bar, a yoga & Pilates studio, an intimate private dining room, event spaces and a spectacular outdoor terrace. All these facilities will be designed to orchestrate social, intellectual and business confluence among our members. It is our ambition is to link the major cities of Southeast Asia— Bangkok, Jakarta, Manila and Kuala Lumpur—through a network of 1880 clubs, to offer a space for creators and explorers to go out and stay in wherever they are in the region.
Responsible to: Outlet Manager
Purpose of Role:
- Passionate about Food & Beverage
- Working experience in F&B and/or Hospitality industry is advantageous
- Service oriented, good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good communication skills, fluent in English
- Work well in a team environment and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Able to maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all time
- Knowledgeable in Point of Sales system
- Provide excellent customer service experience
- Greet customers and present menu, answer question on menu selection
- Make recommendations, share product/additional information upon request and to up-sell or do suggestive selling whenever possible
- Check orders to ensure the presentation is up to standard, quality order is accurate and to rectify when necessary
- Take and serve food/drinks orders
- Check on guest satisfaction and take repeated orders
- Present bill to guest and collect payment
- Clears and removes soiled dishes and bring them to the dishwashing area
- Resets table after use for the next diners.
- Maintain restaurant cleanliness, stock up cutlery and condiments, ensure that mis-en-place / side station is all set up before the shift commences
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor
1880 is known for attracting exceptional people who are passionate about service and the culinary arts. Our performance-driven environment prepares you to build a rewarding career in hospitality.
Our management team search is focused on strong leaders who are dedicated to consistently driving high standards and achieving service excellence. If you enjoy a small-company-feel, are adept at building relationships, and have a single-minded focus on delivering quality, please apply!
1880 Pte Ltd