F&B Senior Supervisor / Up to 3.5k / 6 days / Island wide
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 31-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R2094472
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Top Michelin-starred Dim Sum restaurant
- Award-winning taste and mastery of Dim Sum dishes
- Incentives and career-growth await successful applicants!
- Oversee and supervise the staff and make sure they discharge their duties responsibly and according to all the guidelines set out.
- Uphold service standards for the restaurant – greetings, up sell, friendliness, etc.
- Work closely and cooperate with all service team to ensure proper delivery of good customer service.
- To ensure food preparation and presentation are done as per restaurant’s standard.
- Plan and propose ordering of restaurant supplies.
- Ensure all clean and dried utensils and chopsticks are collected and stocked up at all side-stations.
- Ensure beverages prepared by the Kitchen are ready and of the right quality.
- Ensure overall cleanliness in the restaurant. Tables and chairs side stations, cashier counter and dining floor in the Outlet are clean and ready for operation.
- Ensure that all the responsibilities and tasks of Servers, Food and Drink Runners, Cashier and Hostess are performed properly.
- Any other duties as assigned by your superior
- At least a year of relevant experience in this industry.
- Applicants with management trainee experiences are welcome.
- Able to liaise with Mandarin and English-speaking clients.
- Good hygiene and able work with a team