F&B Outlet Manager / Up to 3.2k / 6 days / Islandwide
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 24-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R2094472
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Established local brand name with multiple restaurants around Singapore
- Delivering authentic local and western cuisine to the heartland for decades
- Go-to restaurant for family-friendly fare and delectable meals
- Oversee and manage all areas of assigned outlets and make decisions on matters pertaining to the outlet
- Use all informational resources available such as P&L and Customer Feedbacks information, etc, to identify opportunities and threats to build a business plan to optimize potential.
- Develop, execute and follow up stores’ action plans in term of People, Food Safety, QSC, Sales and Profit.
- Support, coach and consult teams to produce consistently high levels of QSC, safety and sanitization standards and guidelines.
- Ensure safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents.
- Ensure that all assigned stores are adequately staffed to maximise sales potential, operational efficiency and staff turnover is reduced.
- Support, coach, and develop a training plan so that stores are appropriately staffed with competent staff and management team.
- Perform other duties or projects assign as required or requested.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment