F&B Outlet Manager ( Immediate Hiring)
This position is responsible for managing the floor operation with the direction of the Area Manager on day to day business of the outlet. The Outlet Manager also manages outlet profit and loss performance as well.
- Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals .
- You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house.
- We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity.
- We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
- Pleasant, self-motivated and responsible
- Service-oriented and a team player, enjoys working with people
- At least 6 years relevant experience
- Singaporeans are preferred.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Coordinate daily restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations (
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Manages daily operations and performs F&B activities of the restaurant to achieve highest yield.
- Provides prompt and excellent customer service standards.
- Leads and trains F&B staff.
- Plans employee schedule and shifts effectively.
- Upkeep of the restaurant cleanliness, maintenance and hygiene standard.
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to further discuss on your eligibility. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If you are looking for a role where you can contribute effectively,contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for a confidential discussion.
MDE Capital Consultancy