RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-Dec-2019
EA Licence No: 04C4142|EA Personal Registration No: 1878745
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Transport allowance provided.
- Mobile allowance provided
- Incentive bonus upon achieving target.
- Able to start work in a short period.
- Execute the planogram and display for the stores.
- Maintain product image and brand presence.
- Support product promotions, new products and price changes.
- Monitor respective outlets stock movement on a daily basis.
- Manage new arrivals, inventory and replenishment.
- Organise stocks for retailers.
- Negotiate with retailers and secure favourable shelving space.
- Collect competitors' information and market activity.
- Report on shelf status.
- Build and maintain good relationship with retailers.
- Candidate with Merchandising experience are most welcome to apply.
Interested candidates please send an updated resume in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (REG1878745) or call 63260125 for a confidential discussion.
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd