F&B Manager/ Management Trainee/ Service Crew
49 Seats Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-May-2019
Permanent, Part Time
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma
- Ensures prompt, efficient, friendly, energetic and service-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- To greet customers and attend to customers’ enquiries and make recommendation.
- To perform all POS duties at the cashier, front & back of house functions including opening and closing procedures and ensuring that payments are being charged correctly.
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of food preparation to the established standards.
- Ensure compliance to food safety, highest quality of food and hygiene standards at all times.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Passion for Food & Beverage industry.
- Relevant experience in the Western Cuisine is an advantage.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Required to work on rotational shifts over a 6 days work week including weekends & PH.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, independent, positive working attitude, good interpersonal & organizational skills.
- Possess a basic command of English for communication.
- Able to start work immediately or with short notice period.
- Full Time / Part Time positions are available.
- Singaporean / SPR/ Malaysian only. (No Quota for Spass)
Interested applicants please email your resume with photo to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or whatapps to: 86849673
49 Seats Pte Ltd