Due to our rapid expansion to serve more children, we invite people who have proven commitment and competence to join us in transforming the lives entrusted to us.
As a F&B Manager, your responsibilities will include (but not limited to) the following:
• Responsible for managing the overall F&B operations of the restaurant including front and back of house
• Accountable for the daily sales and profit performance of the restaurant
• Work with restaurant chef team to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders.
• Monitor and supervise the preparation and serving of food to ensure quality and compliance with food safety regulations
• Deliver excellent customer experience and enforce customer service culture
• Manage budget to ensure targets met
• Manage scheduling, training and guidance for the team
• Any other tasks as and when assigned by supervisor
• Candidate should possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field. Relevant field on study in Food & Beverage will be preferred.
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• At least 3 years of experience in a supervisory position in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Services or equivalent
• Flexible with being deployed to different work locations and possibility of more than one location a day, due to business needs
• Team player, able to work effectively in a team
• Mature and resilient with good self coping mechanisms
• Ability to adapt to diverse people and environment
• Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging work environment
• Strong desire to learn about Autism and the passion to help special needs individuals
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
You may apply via our career page (http://www.autism.org.sg/careers).
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Autism Resource Centre (S) / Pathlight School