F&B Management Trainee (44 Hours/5days/OT/Meal/Incentive/Increment)
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 18-May-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1658307
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Training of managerial will be provided from entry level to Restaurant Manager.
- Assist in supervisor running operation of restaurant.
- Handling complaints from customers.
- Planning & execution of managing.
- Assist the managers in daily F&B operations.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of all products meet desired standards.
- Manage stocks and inventories
- Degree holder.
- Able to communicate with Foreign customers.
- Be responsible and able to be a team player.
- Free working meals.
- In-house training.
- Good career path.
- Medical benefits
- Dental and optical treatment
- PFP - Quarterly bonus dependent on store's performance and target
- 5.5 Working days