F&B Junior Executive
CHANGI COVE PTE. LTD | Date Posted: 10-Jan-2019
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
Reporting to the F&B HOD, or whoever he might delegate to, be responsible for the operational requirements of the F&B Department.
- Assist in the setting up, running of and cleaning up of eating, banquet and meeting spaces for FITs and Group guests at Changi Cove
- Assist with Banquet and Meetings operations and logistics
- Assist with the operation of café outlet, coffee corner and/or other F&B outlets during shift including taking orders, serving food & beverages to gust tables, collecting of payments etc.
- Assist with the opening and/or closing of cashiering at F&B outlets
- Assist and guide the other F&B Crew (Full Time, Part Time, Contract) during shift
- Assists in the maintenance of the F&B areas and equipment of all banquet and meeting functions.
- Provide customer service, administrative and operational support for the F&B department
- Possess at least Higher Secondary/Pre-U/A Level/College, in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management will be an advantage.
- 1 year experience working in F&B establishment (PT/FT) with Food Hygiene certificate is of advantage
- Self-motivated, result oriented individual and a team player
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate F&B and customer service
- Able to work shift, weekends and public holidays
CHANGI COVE PTE. LTD