F&B Host/Hostess - General (2019)
Passionate about the F&B industry?
Be a part of our dynamic team and work with the industry's best talents.
Hotel F&B: In-Room Dining, Private Bar
Signature Restaurants: Adrift by David Myers, Black Tap, Bread Street Kitchen by Gordon Ramsay, Club 55, CUT by Wolfgang Puck, DB Bistro, KOMA Singapore, LAVO Italian Restaurant & Rooftop Bar, Mott 32 (pre-opening), Renku Bar & Lounge, RISE Restaurant, Spago Bar & Lounge, Spago Dining Room by Wolfgang Puck, SweetSpot, Waku Ghin by Tetsuya Wakuda, Yardbird Southern Table & Bar
Casino F&B: Fatt Choi Express, Tong Dim, The Nest Noodle Bar, Paiza Club, Ruby Lounge, Service Bars Gaming Floor
- Be responsible for taking reservations, answering the phone, responding to any guest requests.
- Greet each guest warmly. Be helpful, welcoming and pleasant towards each Guest.
- Seat the guests in the restaurant according to designated rotation plans. Seat Guests evenly and fairly at various stations of the restaurant.
- Personalize each guest experience by using the guests’ names where known. Acknowledge each special occasion where known. Pass on the relevant guest information to the Captains and Server Attendants.
- Thank Guests for patronizing the Restaurant as they leave.
- Maintain the Guests’ profile and history, taken note of all special occasions and dates for example birthdays, wedding anniversaries, etc.
- Relay all Guest comments to the Manager and Assistant Manager.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum Secondary school education with 'O' Level passes; Diploma in any field is an advantage
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service / guest contact roles, preferably in a hospitality organization
- Able to work on rotating shifts, weekends & public holidays
- Possess a well-groomed, clean and professional appearance
- Fluent in English and other languages is a plus