Due to our rapid expansion to serve more children, we invite people who have proven commitment and competence to join us in transforming the lives entrusted to us.
As a F&B Service Crew (Part Time), your responsibilities will include (but not limited to) the following:
- Handling daily operations duties such as counter duties, cleanliness, etc.
- Attend to walk in customers promptly
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of Café and work area
- To assist in food preparation
- Ensure product quality by following organization SOP in food preparation & serving
- Any other duties as required by F&B Manager
It is crucial that you possess:
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Strong desire to learn about Autism and the passion to help special needs individuals
- Able to perform good customer service
- Comfortable to work in either Enabling Village (nearest Redhill Mrt) 20 Lengkok Bahru, Singapore 159053
- Must be available starting early Sep 2019
- Working hours: Monday to Saturday, shift work between 10-10pm.
- No experience required
- Commit for at least 3 months
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
If you are keen to be part of an organisation where lives are transformed, you may apply via our career page (http://www.autism.org.sg/careers).
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Autism Resource Centre (S) / Pathlight School