Park Hotel Alexandra| Date Posted: 3-Jun-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- To be responsible for all daily incoming mails/correspondence in the Food & Beverage department.
- To attend to the administrative needs of the department and accurately type reports, letters, memo or fax documents assigned to and to do filing and maintain an effective filing system.
- To attend to all phone enquiries to the best of ability and assist guest/clients on the phone with the necessary information or/and direct/channel them to the manager in-charge.
- To arrange for all brochures, promotional articles to be sent out on a timely fashion to client.
- To ensure that the timely and accurate preparation of regular reports on food and beverage or promotional activities/events relating to Food & Beverage.
- To generate Banquet Events order and forecast on a timely basis.
- To keep track of daily revenue report
- To update the monthly partnership tie-up and conduct market research on comp set promotion.
Park Hotel Alexandra