External Manufacturing Senior Manager
- Facilitates the transition of new product transferred from OSAT & CM
- Conducts manufacturing readiness audit to ensure OSAT supplier & CM’s quality and manufacturing system meeting production ramp plan for new product introduction.
- Review and drive suppliers to meet or exceed all operational KPIs performance goals.
- Manage and supervise the OSAT suppliers & CMs in areas such as performing packaging & Module assembly and testing operations of the products. Also provide technical advice and solutions on manufacturing issues encountered while processing the products.
- Conduct regular review and analyze supplier's preformance.
- Coordinate with supplier on submission of Process Change Control Board (PCCB) horizon report quarterly.
- Being the product owner of the products in production.
- At least Bachelor in Engineering/Supplier Management with at least 15 years of experience in managing subcons, preferably semiconductor outsourcing process
- Knowledge of the best practices of supply chain management and strategies in semiconductor manufacturing assembly, module assembly and test engineering processes is a requirement.
- Knowledge in application of statistical quality tools essential.
- Familiar with Jedec & Telecordia standards and quality management system such as ISO/TS16949, ISO14001.
- Willing to travel
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/R1767240. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd