Experienced Pre Sales Engineer cum Product Manager
What you will do:
The applicant will gain first-hand, on-the-job experience of selling to established IT resellers and partners. Primary responsibilities of this role involve developing an in-depth technical understanding of the products and solutions across the various technologies of Namotek’s vendors in networking, collaboration and security.
- More than five years of experience in IT infrastructure technologies:
- Around the hardware and applications in a data center
- Including deployment, installation, and preliminary high level configuration.
- Experience with deployment of security hardware and applications
- Provide maintenance and troubleshooting services within customer SLA up to Level 2 expertise
- Work remotely with other deep technical support services when requiring knowledge beyond Level 2 support
- Comfortable working remotely and on phone with ASEAN countries
- Engage with Namotek’s customers on portfolio matters during pre and post sales as required
- Study various product portfolios and make specific model recommendations for pre sales (RFPs etc.)
- Provide subject matter expertise on the portfolio and deliver presentations at events and trainings, as required
- Attend technical training online (recorded or live) as required by Namotek or its vendors
- Advise Namotek’s customers during the re-sale process for choosing and recommending product, creating bill of material, network design etc.
- Provide support for network deployment as required by customers, including configuration of product.
- Provide full after-sales support to Namotek’s customers, including trouble shooting issues such as working with customer and vendor technical support to resolve customer problems on an urgent basis
- Act as a focal point for network problem resolution. Identify and communicate network issues between vendor, Namotek’s customers and any end users
- Collaborate and communicate with Namotek’s sales person to resolve non- technical (e.g. order, backorder, availability, etc.) customer issues
- Gather market and competitive intelligence in relation to Namotek’s offerings; be able to develop a feature comparison, by product and by competitor, in Microsoft Excel, to share with customers during the sales process
- Bachelor’s degree, diploma or certification in networking technology
- Flexible, strong problem solver, self-motivated, organized, focused
- Fluent in English.
Drop a note with your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] if interested
Namotek Pte Ltd