BDP (ASIA PACIFIC ) PTE LTD | Date Posted: 7-Jul-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
Summary of Position
Executive (Warehouse) is to perform warehouse operation activities to meet both internal and external customer requirements.
Scope of Work & Responsibilities
- To ensure all tasks performed are adhered to the SOP
- To strictly adhere to the company’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Security Policies and Standards
- To report any unsafe acts or conditions in the workplace environment.
- To report any unauthorized personnel in the workplace environment.
- To provide excellent service to internal and external customers at all times.
- To ensure ALL inventory transactions such as inbound, put-away and outbound records are timely and accurately updated manually or into the WMS system
- To meet the inbound, put-away and outbound turnaround time (TAT) and accuracy
- To perform cycle count, stock take, physical count, housekeeping and general maintenance of the warehouse and material handling equipment (MHE)
- Prepare inventory report to customers
- Prepare job billing to customers
- Escalate issues to superior if any
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Three (3) years relevant experience
- Good knowledge of warehouse primary functions
- GCE O & A Level, Diploma or Degree holders
- MS Office, both in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- IT System savvy, such as SAP and other inhouse logistics system
- Good knowledge of Forwarding, Shipping and Documentation
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Team player
- Commitment to Work
- Customer service focus
- Patience and good self discipline
BDP (ASIA PACIFIC ) PTE LTD
At BDP, people and information are two of our most highly valued assets. From the beginning, the heart of our success has been built on a strong foundation of employees who care about our customers & each other, working closely as a team. Each member of BDP's dedicated staff is responsible for providing an exceptionally high level of customer service. Collectively, our employees are the reason why BDP customers remain BDP customers. With BDP Asia Pacific's dynamic growth, we need talent who can help us bring our success to greater heights.